At Microsoft’s remix event in Melbourne yesterday I caught up with Brian Goldfarb, Group Product manager, UX Platform and Tools Strategy, Microsoft Corp. Brian’s group is responsible for Silverlight , their new product for developing rich content delivered through a browser, and Popfly, their Yahoo Pipes-like mashup creator.
To check out the “Top Banana” demo that I was so blown-away by, go to the Silverlight site and click on “Silverlight In Action”.
Become part of the G’Day World conversation.
Do me a solid and digg the show.
Don’t forget to make use of my new comments line – +613 9016 9699.
You can now buy transcripts of this podcast from Pods In Print.
If you enjoyed this podcast, make sure you don’t miss future episodes by subscribing to our feed and leave us a voice comment!
- Subscribe to TPN::G’day World by Email
- If you use iTunes, click here.
- If you use another aggregator, grab our RSS feed here.
- If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read this description in Wikipedia.
The G’Day World Theme Song is â€œSave Meâ€ by The Napoleon Blown Aparts.
- About / Resume (1.000)
- GDAY WORLD! #102 (1.000)
- PayPal co-founder puts money into life extension research (1.000)
- About Cameron Reilly (1.000)
- Cam's World 29 May, 2007 (1.000)