On August 10 2007 I attended the X|Media|Lab in Melbourne and had the opportunity to interview a number of the key speakers. I’ll be putting those interviews up over the next week. This first one is with Brendan Harkin, the Founder and Director of X|Media|Lab.
Brendan founded X|Media|Lab in June 2003. X|Media|Lab is the internationally acclaimed cross-disciplinary creative thinktank for digital media professionals which brings together some of the worldâ€™s outstanding creatives, executives, and power-brokers to work as mentors with local companies on their own digital media project ideas.
Become part of the G’Day World conversation.
I’ve created a couple of groups inside Second Life. You can now add yourself to the following groups:
If I knew how to link directly to those groups from here, I would. But I don’t. So for now you just need to search for them in-world. Or you can add “Cameron Switchblade” to your friends and check out the groups I belong to.
Do me a solid and digg the show.
Don’t forget to make use of my new comments line – +613 9016 9699.
You can now buy transcripts of this podcast from Pods In Print.
If you enjoyed this podcast, make sure you don’t miss future episodes by subscribing to our feed and leave us a voice comment!
- Subscribe to TPN::G’day World by Email
- If you use iTunes, click here.
- If you use another aggregator, grab our RSS feed here.
- If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read this description in Wikipedia.
The G’Day World Theme Song is â€œSave Meâ€ by The Napoleon Blown Aparts.
- About / Resume (1.000)
- About Cameron Reilly (1.000)
- G'Day World #267 - John Butterworth, AIMIA (1.000)
- G'DAY WORLD #270 - Affluenza (1.000)
- G'DAY WORLD #273 - Geoffrey McDonald Bowll, Ad Man (1.000)