The first show of 2008! My guest today is local Yarraville boy Steve Sammartino, founder of Rentoid.com. I love Steve’s approach to his business and his entrepreneurial spirit in general. He came around to Casa del Reilly this morning to talk about the Rentoid site, why he left his big income corporate marketing job and how he lives on his investment dividends. It’s a great show to start the year with!
Become part of the G’Day World conversation.
TPN now has a HQ in Second Life! Add “Cameron Switchblade” to your friends (that’s me). I’d be happy to show you around and help you find your SL legs.
You can show your love by buying me stuff from my Amazon wish list.
Don’t forget to make use of my new comments line – +613 9016 9699.
You can now buy transcripts of this podcast from Pods In Print.
If you enjoyed this podcast, make sure you don’t miss future episodes by subscribing to our feed and leave us a voice comment!
- Subscribe to TPN::G’day World by Email
- If you use iTunes, click here.
- If you use another aggregator, grab our RSS feed here.
- If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read this description in Wikipedia.
- About / Resume (1.000)
- About Cameron Reilly (1.000)
- e-mail bankruptcy (1.000)
- G'DAY WORLD #258 - Professor Michael Georgeff on e-Health (1.000)
- MODM 3 - this Thursday (1.000)