Join Cameron Reilly, Australia’s #1 new media GURU, his old buddy Richard Giles, and interloper Nicholas Holmes a Court, while they talk about:
- We celebrate Professor Julius Sumner Miller
- Happy Birthday Chris Pirillo! We get slightly turned on by his naked, pre-pubescent, hairless chest, and dig up his live-on-TV laughing fit.
- We say G’Day to Gabe from TechMeme
- What’s the point of Dabble?
- We wonder with John Battelle “who is going to buy YouTube for $1 BILLION so they can get their ass sued off?”
- We ponder with Om Malik about the Skype founders’ new project, The Venice Project, designed to disrupt TV
- The TPN Ebay Auctions!
- Nick pimps his podcast itrainer.com.au
- And finally Cameron gets on to one of his favourite subjects – WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE????
Don’t forget to pop over to our G’DAY WORLD FORUM to chat about all this stuff in more detail.
And participate in the conversation by leaving us a message!!!
Don’t forget to build up Cam and Rich’s whuffie by clicking on these:
Stuff about this podcast you should know:
Opening Theme Song: “Save Me” by The Napoleon Blown Aparts, America’s baddest rock n’ roll band!