Tom Reynolds, the guy who was a Telstra blogger until his contract was unceremoniously terminated last week, oh-so-coincidentally 24 hours after he wrote a post slightly critical of Telstra, joins Rich and I on the show today.
We talk about
- Type 2 Diabetes, childhood obesity and fast food. I think it’s time we (eg me) did something about it.
- Must see TV – Entourage, Deadwood, new eps of Battlestar Galactica, Studio 60 on Sunset Strip, and Heroes
- Cam’s planning on moving to San Francisco to raise funds for TPN.
- And Tom and Rich blame me for their life problems. Bloody typical. No-one takes responsibility these days.
If you enjoyed this podcast, make sure you don’t miss future episodes by subscribing to our feed.
- If you use iTunes, click here.
- If you use another aggregator, grab our RSS feed here.
- If you don’t know what I’m talking about, read this description in Wikipedia.