Valentine’s Day is only 4 weeks away and in 2005 there will be only one way for any true geek to send their loved one a Vanetine message. Forget cards, flowers or e-cards. They are soooooo 20th Century.
IN 2005, THE ONLY WAY TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM IS WITH A G’DAY WORLD VALENTINE.
What’s a “G’DAY WORLD VALENTINE???” I hear you ask? Well here’s how it works.
- Record your message to your loved one using any voice recording device. Keep it under 60 seconds.
- Save it as an MP3.
- Email it to email@example.com
- We will stitch all of the G’day World Valentines together and we will put this out as a special episode of G’day World on Feb 14.
- The BEST and MOST ORIGINAL G’day World Valentine will receive a special prize, all the way from Australia.
- Special points will be awarded for anyone who says “G’day” in their message, and bonus points for using the term “sheila” and “bloke”.