Jason ordered a couple of iPad2s for us several weeks ago which haven’t arrived yet. Here’s the shipping notification we just received from Apple.
- May 26th – Picked up from Shenzhen
- May 27th – Arrived Singapore
- May 29th – Arrived Frankfurt
- June 3rd – Delivered in Good condition, Istanbul
- June 9th – Picked up from Istanbul
- June 18th – Arriived Shenzhen
- June 20th – Arrived Hong Kong
- June 21st – Awaiting departure to Brisbane
- 21 Jun 2011 06:22:35 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
- 21 Jun 2011 09:11:33 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
- 21 Jun 2011 11:21:48 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
- 21 Jun 2011 17:03:56 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
- 21 Jun 2011 21:00:00 Hong Kong Shipment Lost. Recovery Action Underway.
Looks like Apple’s shipping system needs some work.